Asian Rainbow Salad
- 1 bag of Harvest Fresh Rainbow Salad
- 4 cups of Romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cups Chow mein noodles
- 1/4 cup Sliced almonds
- 1 garlic, pressed
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Freshly grated ginger
- 1 Tsp. Soy sause
What You Need
- To make vinaigrette, whisk together rice wine vinegar, garlic, sesame oil, sugar, ginger and soy sauce in a small bowl, set aside.
- To assemble salad, place romaine lettuce and rainbow slaw in large bowl.
Pour vinaigrette on top and gently toss.
- Top with chow mein noodles and almonds, if desired