- Flour Mixture: In a bowl, add flour, paprika, and ½ Tsp Salt. Mix well.
- Egg Mixture: In a Larger bowl, add Buttermilk, egg, and flour mixture. Mix well.
- Panko Mixture: In a bowl, add Panko, ½ Tsp Salt, and olive oil. Mix well until fully absorbed. Split Panko mixture into 2 bowls, to avoid sticky moisture.
- Using a fork, add Cipolline Onion, into flour mixture, then place in panko mixture. Repeat for each and place on a baking sheet.
- Freeze breaded Onion Rings for 15 minutes.
- Spray Air Fryer with cooking spray, place Cipolline Onion Rings on a single layer. Air-fry to 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from Air-Fryer, place on a dish, ready to serve with your favourite dipping sauce.
Tip: Reference our Meat Lovers Burger recipe: https://www.harvest-fresh.ca/recipes/meat-lover-burger/ as a splendid addition to your meal.