Broccoli Omelette Bites
- 2 ½ cups Harvest Fresh Broccoli Florets, chopped (small pieces)
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup shredded Cheese, your preference
- ½ tsp Olive oil
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- Cooking spray
- Salt & Pepper to taste
What You Need
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Cook broccoli until tender. Remove from stove.
- Once cool, coarsely chop the broccoli into small pieces, add olive oil and salt.
- Beat eggs in a bowl until both the yolks & whites are fully blended and add seasoning.
- Using a cupcake pan, spray the pan with cooking spray.
- Divide & spread the chopped broccoli pieces on the bottom of the cupcake pan.
- Pour your egg mixture over the broccoli, fill the cups ¾ full to the rim and top with cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until fully cooked. Let cool before serving.