- In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Add butter in flour mixture and stir in with a pastry cutter or a fork, until coarse.
- Add spinach, green onions, and herbs, mix well. Then add Ricotta, mix well, add milk, until fully combined.
- On a clean surface, add a little flour, knead a few times slightly adding a little flour as required. Form the dough in a round shape, and pat dough into an 8-inch circle. Coat knife with flour and cut dough into 8 triangular pieces.
- Place on a baking pan with parchment paper, add scones and brush tops with egg wash. Place in oven at 425 degrees, bake for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
* Note: Wreath Shape: form the dough using a holly or leaf shaped die cutter to form your wreath, then place each piece on a large flat serving plate to form a circle leaving a space for dip in the centre of the dish. Bake as directed above.
Reference our Jalapeno Crab dip recipe: https://www.harvest-fresh.ca/recipes/jalapeno-crab-dip/