- For Topping: In a bowl, add Kale Slaw and Creamy Garlic mayonnaise, mix well.
- For Hamburgers: In a large bowl, add ground beef, egg, milk, breadcrumbs, mozzarella cheese, onion, Zucchini Spirals, parsley, BBQ sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Form burgers in round patties and repeat process for each burger.
- Place burgers on the grill for 4-5 minutes each side, until cooked. Remove from grill.
- On the bottom half of your bun, add a slice of cheddar cheese, burger, tomatoes and top with Kale Slaw mix, and place bun on top.
*Tip- Left over Zucchinis Spirals reference our Zucchini Spiral Fries recipe as a side to serve with your Hamburger.